Super Eagles and Napoli striker is to be named among the top ten male footballers in the world at the Ballon d’Or ceremony on Monday night.
A list of 30 footballers from different nationalities and leagues were shortlisted for the awards and Egyptian international and Liverpool striker, Mohammed Salah, has just been named as the 11th best.
England’s Bukayo Saka came in at number 24 one place below Cameroon and Manchester United goalkeeper, Andre Onana.
So far, Osimhen has not been named, which means he’s included in the top ten yet to be named.
Congratulatory messages have already been flying towards the 24-year-old from Nigerians.
List of the 30 Nominees:
• Josko Gvardiol (RB Leipzig and Manchester City)
• Andre Onana (Inter Milan and Manchester United)
• Karim Benzema (Real Madrid and Al-Ittihad)
• Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
• Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich)
• Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
• Randal Kolo Muani (Eintracht Frankfurt and Paris Saint-Germain)
• Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid)
• Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
• Bernardo Silva (Manchester City)
• Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (Napoli)
• Emiliano Martinez (Aston Villa)
• Ruben Dias (Manchester City)
• Nicolo Barella (Inter Milan)
• Erling Haaland (Manchester City)
• Martin Odegaard (Arsenal)
• Ilkay Gundogan (Manchester City and Barcelona)
• Yassine Bounou (Sevilla and Al-Hilal)
• Julian Alvarez (Manchester City)
• Vinicius Jr (Real Madrid)
• Rodrigo (Manchester City)
• Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain and Inter Miami)
• Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid)
• Lautaro Martinez (Inter Milan)
• Robert Lewandowski (Barcelona)
• Kim Min-jae (Napoli and Bayern Munich)
• Luka Modric (Real Madrid)
• Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-German)
• Victor Osimhen (Napoli)
• Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur and Bayern Munich)